The swimming pools will be open during regular pool hours as of Saturday, May 23
Additional Pool Rules effective 5/23/2020
1. Everybody needs to sign in for contact tracing and monitoring usage
2. No more than 10 people in the pools at a time
3. Use the pools at your own risk.
4. You are required to rinse off before getting into the pool. Please wait 15 minutes before entering the pools if you have applied any lotions.
5. There is to be no personal grooming conducted in the restrooms. Save your shaving, shampooing, hair cutting and personal hygiene grooming for at home.
6. You should rinse off before exiting the pool area and returning home.
7. Restrooms and pool furniture will be sanitized twice a day. Lying on towels on pool furniture is encouraged.
8. Wash your hands after using deck chairs.
9. Pool noodles and weights will not be provided at this time. You may bring your own.
10. You are encouraged to maintain social distancing of at least six feet.
11. It is recommended that children and guests not use the pools at this time.
Outside Activities will be available as of Monday, May 25. This includes Pickleball Courts, Shuffleboard Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, and Horse Shoe Pits.
Some indoor activities will open on Monday, May 25
Fused Glass will be open Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Lapidary will be open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Woodshop will be open Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Indoor Activity Rules:
Members are responsible for their own health and safety while using DVRC facilities.
DVRC (with our limited staff) will sanitize the general facilities once each day, however monitors are responsible for sanitizing their activity areas as needed.
Face coverings are encouraged for all interior activities
Social distancing is encouraged for all activities
Gatherings of more than 10 individuals is discouraged
Monitors of activities are encouraged to set specific guidelines for their activity.
All other activities and events remain suspended at this time. Exercise Room and Billiards Room are closed until further notice. Ceramics, the Art Room, and the Computer Room are closed for the summer, but will re-open in the Fall. The pool restrooms at both facilities will be open, however the main halls, multipurpose rooms, and indoor restroom facilities at both Read Hall and Farnsworth Hall will remain closed. The DVRC Board will continue to evaluate the Covid situation and will explore the possibilities of opening other activities and events in the future.
Posse Vacation Forms You can fill out your vacation forms at a secured site online Here or call the office during our regular hours at 480.832.3461 and we will take the information over the phone.
The Business Office is now open on Wednesday mornings from 8am-Noon, the business phones will continue to be answered from 8am-Noon Monday through Friday. Business services like faxing and copying are still available at many retail businesses. The UPS store at the corner of Recker and Main is still open. We are sorry that we must suspend these services at the DVRC office at this time.
Various Dreamland Villa online forms are available Here
Help Services will reopen on Monday, June 1,2020. They will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM