The swimming pools will be open from 7:30 am to 10 pm daily
Additional Covid 19 Safety Pool Rules
1. Everybody needs to sign in for contact tracing and monitoring usage
2. No more than 10 people in the pools at a time
3. Use the pools at your own risk.
4. You are required to rinse off before getting into the pool. Please wait 15 minutes before entering the pools if you have applied any lotions.
5. There is to be no personal grooming conducted in the restrooms. Save your shaving, shampooing, hair cutting and personal hygiene grooming for at home.
6. You should rinse off before exiting the pool area and returning home.
7. Restrooms and pool furniture will be sanitized twice a day. Lying on towels on pool furniture is encouraged.
8. Wash your hands after using deck chairs.
9. Pool noodles and weights will not be provided at this time. You may bring your own.
10. You are encouraged to maintain social distancing of at least six feet.
11. It is recommended that children and guests not use the pools at this time.
Outside Activities will be available as of Monday, May 25. This includes Pickleball Courts, Shuffleboard Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, and Horse Shoe Pits.
Most indoor activities are open:
Fused Glass will be open Mon, Wed & Fridays from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM; Mon & Wed from 1 to 3 pm and Mondays from 6 to 8 pm
Lapidary will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Woodshop will be open Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Read Hall and the Exercise/Billiards rooms are open from 6 am to 10 pm daily
Use of the facilities is at each person’s own risk. It is up to each person to monitor and care for their own health
Masks will be required and social distancing is recommended.
Users should bring their own sanitizing wipes for equipment, chairs, etc.
The hall will be available for rental and/or activity use for limited numbers of people (to allow for social distancing).
The office doors will be open on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8 am to Noon.
Indoor Activity Rules:
Members are responsible for their own health and safety while using DVRC facilities.
DVRC (with our limited staff) will sanitize the general facilities each day, however monitors are responsible for sanitizing their activity areas as needed.
Face coverings are required for all interior activities
Social distancing is encouraged for all activities
Gatherings of more than 10 individuals is discouraged
Monitors of activities are encouraged to set specific guidelines for their activity.
Card Playing remains suspended at this time. The DVRC Board will continue to evaluate the Covid situation and will explore the possibilities of opening other activities and events in the future.
Posse Vacation Forms You can fill out your vacation forms at a secured site online Here or call the office during our regular hours at 480.832.3461 and we will take the information over the phone. Please call the office when you return to Dreamland Villa, so we can alert the posse that someone is in your home again.
The Business Office is now open on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8am-Noon, the business phones will continue to be answered from 8am-Noon Monday through Friday. Business services like faxing and copying are still available at many retail businesses. The UPS store at the corner of Recker and Main is still open.
Various Dreamland Villa online forms are available Here
Help Services reopen June 1,2020. They will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM